FXIconList Questions

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Karl, Aug 5, 2003.

  1. Karl

    Karl Guest

    Hi,

    I have a class that extends FXIconList; I'm having some trouble with a
    few things.

    1) When a user clicks on a header, I'd like to sort that column
    alphabetically. I've looked at the sample iconlist.rbw, but sorting
    doesn't seem to work there.

    2) I'd like to dynamically change the style of the icon list, from
    details to big icons. I need to be able to do this from a method
    because I'd like to do other things when the style changes, so I can't
    do "FXMenuCommand.new(menuPane, "&Big Icons", nil, iconlist,
    FXIconList::ID_SHOW_BIG_ICONS)"

    Any ideas?

    Thanks!

    Karl.