FXIconList Questions

Karl

Hi,

I have a class that extends FXIconList; I'm having some trouble with a
few things.

1) When a user clicks on a header, I'd like to sort that column
alphabetically. I've looked at the sample iconlist.rbw, but sorting
doesn't seem to work there.

2) I'd like to dynamically change the style of the icon list, from
details to big icons. I need to be able to do this from a method
because I'd like to do other things when the style changes, so I can't
do "FXMenuCommand.new(menuPane, "&Big Icons", nil, iconlist,
FXIconList::ID_SHOW_BIG_ICONS)"

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Karl.