FXRuby 1.2 with Fox 1.4?

Tom Nakamura

(sorry if this is not quite on topic) Apparently FXRuby 1.2 is designed
to work with Fox 1.2, but has anybody tried running it with Fox 1.4?
(There's no FXRuby 1.4 yet).
Tom Nakamura

Lothar Scholz

Hello Tom,

TN> (sorry if this is not quite on topic) Apparently FXRuby 1.2 is designed
TN> to work with Fox 1.2, but has anybody tried running it with Fox 1.4?
TN> (There's no FXRuby 1.4 yet).
TN> Tom Nakamura

This will not work as one of the goals for 1.4 was the great renaming
to remove quirks in the naming of methods and classes.

So no chance to compile it without doing changing a lot of source.