FXRuby and OLE container ?

Jérôme Hauss

------=_NextPart_000_0397_01C36250.A5A0A420

Is it possible for an FXRuby to have an OLE container in order to =
receive objects to store in a database for instance ? Or to display an =
HTML page inside my application ?
I have found an example of using Windows' clipboard for exchanging text, =
but nothing to deal with other types of objects like images or even OLE =
objects.
Where can I find information on this topic ?

Greetings,
J=E9r=F4me Hauss
------=_NextPart_000_0397_01C36250.A5A0A420

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Is it possible for an FXRuby to have an =
OLE=20
container in order to receive objects to store in a database for =
instance ? Or=20
to display an HTML page inside my application ?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I have found an example of using =
Windows' clipboard=20
for exchanging text, but nothing to deal with other types of objects =
like images=20
or even OLE objects.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Where can I find information on this =
topic=20
?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Greetings,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>J=E9r=F4me =
Hauss</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0397_01C36250.A5A0A420--