FXRuby dynamic drawing canvas and off-screen image buffer resize

Ranieri Teixeira

How can I use the drawing canvas and its off-screen image buffer, say
FXImage, to dynamically resize or have its width and height attributes
changed in reply to user interaction with the main window (FXMainWindow)?

It seems that whem I put initial values to W and H of the canvas or FXImage=
,
they remain with its initial values no matter what I do whem resizing the
main window.

I have to reset its values for each resize, but how?

--=20
Ranieri Barros Teixeira
Ci=EAncia da Computa=E7=E3o - Faculdade de Computa=E7=E3o - Universidade F=
ederal do
Par=E1 (UFPA)
http://rubyxchart.rubyforge.org
http://rubytags.blogspot.com

Lyle Johnson

How can I use the drawing canvas and its off-screen image buffer, say
FXImage, to dynamically resize or have its width and height attributes
changed in reply to user interaction with the main window
(FXMainWindow)?

It seems that whem I put initial values to W and H of the canvas or
FXImage,
they remain with its initial values no matter what I do whem
resizing the
main window.

I have to reset its values for each resize, but how?

If you want the image to be the same size as the canvas that you're
drawing it into, you need to call resize() on the image whenever the
canvas size changes.