FXRuby This application has requested the Runtime to termin

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Ernst Tanaka, Dec 7, 2007.

  1. Ernst Tanaka

    Ernst Tanaka Guest

    Hi:

    I am new to Ruby and even newer to RubyFX.

    Make some good progress, but started to integrate FXRUBY in my project.
    Getting an error everytime I make a rubyfx error;

    "This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an
    unusual way."

    Believe me I make a lot of rubyfx errors.
    But the error message doesn't give line or error info.

    It becomes very frustration to find the solution.

    ??
    Does anyone have a suggestion to get better error message?
    ??

    Ernst Tanaka, Dec 7, 2007