FYI: ruby 200 CentOS aredridel RPMs - missing dependency on libyaml

lfast1234

I just installed ruby 200 and all the related packages from ftp5.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/repositories/home:/aredridel/CentOS_CentOS-6/x86_64/ruby-2.0.0.0-45.1.x86_64.rpm
- thanks for building that suite! Sweet!

But I had a small problem. When I ran "gem" I get the following error:
/usr/share/rubygems/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:45:in `require': libyaml-0.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory - /usr/lib64/gems/ruby/psych-2.0.0/lib/psych.so (LoadError)

Turned out the missing file was actually libyaml. When I explicitly installed that, gem started working.

Thank you aredridel for doing all the heavy lifting!