Gadget error in Firefox, but not in Safari

Penn

On my mac, I am running

Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X; en-US; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/
20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7

and

Safari Version 3.0.3 (522.12.1)

My gadget:

http://www.powderdrop.com/powderdroptest.xml

runs very well on Safari, but not on Firefox. I get a bad URL
report. Is there anyway to run the gadgets in some type of debug
mode? Any ideas on why this runs on one and not the other?

Thank you!!!

RobG

Penn said:
On my mac, I am running

Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X; en-US; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/
20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7

and

Safari Version 3.0.3 (522.12.1)

My gadget:

http://www.powderdrop.com/powderdroptest.xml

That link returns a page not found error for me.

runs very well on Safari, but not on Firefox. I get a bad URL
report. Is there anyway to run the gadgets in some type of debug
mode? Any ideas on why this runs on one and not the other?

Are you using Firebug extension (or "add-on") with Firefox? I find it
almost indispensable.