Gadget error in Firefox, but not in Safari

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Penn, Sep 21, 2007.

  1. Penn

    Penn Guest

    On my mac, I am running

    Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X; en-US; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/
    20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7

    and

    Safari Version 3.0.3 (522.12.1)

    My gadget:

    http://www.powderdrop.com/powderdroptest.xml

    runs very well on Safari, but not on Firefox. I get a bad URL
    report. Is there anyway to run the gadgets in some type of debug
    mode? Any ideas on why this runs on one and not the other?

    Thank you!!!

    Penn, Sep 21, 2007

  2. Penn

    RobG Guest

    Penn wrote:
    > On my mac, I am running
    >
    > Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X; en-US; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/
    > 20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7
    >
    > and
    >
    > Safari Version 3.0.3 (522.12.1)
    >
    > My gadget:
    >
    > http://www.powderdrop.com/powderdroptest.xml

    That link returns a page not found error for me.

    > runs very well on Safari, but not on Firefox. I get a bad URL
    > report. Is there anyway to run the gadgets in some type of debug
    > mode? Any ideas on why this runs on one and not the other?

    Are you using Firebug extension (or "add-on") with Firefox? I find it
    almost indispensable.

    --
    Rob
    "We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our

    RobG, Sep 22, 2007