Gadget Errors in Firefox

Penn

On my mac, I am running

Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X; en-US; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/
20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7

and

Safari Version 3.0.3 (522.12.1)

My gadget:

http://www.powderdrop.com/powderdroptest.xml

runs very well on Safari, but not on Firefox. I get a bad URL
report. Is there anyway to run the gadgets in some type of debug
mode? Any ideas on why this runs on one and not the other?

Thank you!!!

Penn

@q5g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

Whats a gadget?

You should wrap your "Content" node in CDATA at the very least, unless you
mean for its contents ('<TABLE>' et al) to be parsed along with the XML

Sorry for the multiple posts on this... I guess my browser wasn't
refreshing and I didn't see my posts coming through.

A Google gadget is a 'widget' for the Google Homepage.

I tried including the Content node in the CDATA, but I got an error
saying that that shouldn't be included.

The error I am getting is

<h1>Not Found</h1>
The requested URL
<code>/ig/California</code>
was not found on this server.

California is one of my preferences...and it seems to want to look
this up as a URL.