Galois field arithmetic libraries in C++

Sherrie Laraurens

Hi,

I'm after a good "free" galois field library in c++,
something where I can do polynomial operations such as
add,sub,mul and div and may be even remainder.

does anyone have any experience with such libraries?

cheers

-sherrie

Arash Partow

Hello,

I've just recently finished writing a Galois field arithmetic library
in c++, it allows for addition, subtraction, multiplication, division,
modulus, left and right shifting for polynomials and similar functionality
for elements.

The library can be used in many areas such as coding theory, error correcting
codes and cryptography just to name a few. The library also uses look-up
tables to increase performance, if you would like more information visit:

http://www.partow.net/projects/galois/index.html

Arash Partow

Be one who knows what they don't know,
Instead of being one who knows not what they don't know,
Thinking they know everything about all things.
http://www.partow.net