Game Developers For Space Federation wanted!

RavenCross

we are in need of a game developer rather quickly. Candidates will be
responsible in assisting in all coding from marketing, developing new
games, maintaining and updating existing games in the Space
Federation. Interested candidates can apply and start work anytime
with us.we mostly need still mech pictures. Space Federation is an
endeavor to bring free internet games to the public. With over 290,708
registered players playing daily, we are able to offer a stabil work
environment for interested candidates.

To more details requirement information, go to
------ www.spacefed.com/join ---------- and click on "jobs"

Thank you
(e-mail address removed)

Mike Jolley

Sumit Rajan said:
Yes, off topic. Might I also quote from their website:

Requirements
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or have working permit in Malaysia

That rules me out. The following requirements, none related to C++, might
rule out a lot of others:

- Able to communicated in English
- Experience in web based application development
- Must have extensive experienced in web programming language (Coldfusion ,
Javascript, HTML, SQL)
- Must have extensive experience with server (Apache, IIS , MYSQL, MSSQL)
- Must have extensive experience with networking
- Fresh graduates will not be accepted