    To more details requirement information, go to
    ------ www.spacefed.com/join ---------- and click on "jobs"

    Thank you
    RavenCross, Feb 18, 2005

  2. RavenCross

    Sumit Rajan Guest

    Sumit Rajan, Feb 18, 2005

  3. RavenCross

    Mike Jolley Guest

    "Sumit Rajan" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > "RavenCross" <> wrote in message
    >> we are in need of a game developer rather quickly. Candidates will be
    >> responsible in assisting in all coding from marketing, developing new
    >>

    > Off-topic. Please see:
    > http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.10
    >
    > Regards,
    > Sumit.
    > --
    > Sumit Rajan <>

    Yes, off topic. Might I also quote from their website:

    Requirements
    - Applicants must be willing to work in Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
    - Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or have working permit in Malaysia

    That rules me out. The following requirements, none related to C++, might
    rule out a lot of others:

    - Able to communicated in English
    - Experience in web based application development
    - Must have extensive experienced in web programming language (Coldfusion ,
    Javascript, HTML, SQL)
    - Must have extensive experience with server (Apache, IIS , MYSQL, MSSQL)
    - Must have extensive experience with networking
    - Fresh graduates will not be accepted
    Mike Jolley, Feb 18, 2005