    PILU Guest

    hi,where can I find documentation for ruby game programming!
    thank u

    PILU, Sep 15, 2003

  2. Michael Neumann, Sep 15, 2003

    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...f=sr_1_1/002-2885583-2864056?v=glance&s=books

    > Game Programming With Python, Lua, and Ruby
    > by Tom Gutschmidt

    I think it's due out in December, though. Wonder WHEN in December --
    would sure make a great Xmas gift, particularly for somebody like
    me who's currently trying to learn / compare 2+ of these langs...;-)

    Alex

    Alex Martelli, Sep 15, 2003
  4. PILU

    Hal Fulton Guest

    Alex Martelli wrote:
    > Michael Neumann wrote:
    >

    >>On Mon, Sep 15, 2003 at 07:50:18PM +0900, Thomas Adam wrote:
    >>
    >>> --- PILU <> wrote: > hi,where can I find
    >>>documentation for ruby game programming!

    >>Maybe this is for you (found in [ruby-talk:76666])
    >>

    > http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...f=sr_1_1/002-2885583-2864056?v=glance&s=books
    >

    >>Game Programming With Python, Lua, and Ruby
    >>by Tom Gutschmidt

    > I think it's due out in December, though. Wonder WHEN in December --
    > would sure make a great Xmas gift, particularly for somebody like
    > me who's currently trying to learn / compare 2+ of these langs...;-)

    Also check out the RAA (raa.ruby-lang.org) and search for things
    like game and SDL and whatnot.

    I'm ignorant of such things myself, but I've seen odds and ends
    there in the past.

    Hal

    Hal Fulton, Sep 15, 2003
  5. PILU

    Tom Copeland Guest

    On Mon, 2003-09-15 at 13:52, Hal Fulton wrote:

    > Also check out the RAA (raa.ruby-lang.org) and search for things
    > like game and SDL and whatnot.

    Also, the "game" category on RubyForge:

    http://rubyforge.org/softwaremap/trove_list.php?form_cat=80

    Yours,