    What could be a good book to start game programming with Java?
    I'm mosty interested in algorithms used in games.

    -a
    Atte, Jun 18, 2004

  2. Atte

    Guest

    > What could be a good book to start game programming with Java?
    > I'm mosty interested in algorithms used in games.

    The following website has lots of interesting
    examples of physics simulation :

    http://www.myphysicslab.com/
    , Jun 18, 2004

  3. Atte

    Chris Smith Guest

    Atte wrote:
    > What could be a good book to start game programming with Java?
    > I'm mosty interested in algorithms used in games.

    Clearly, this depends on what kind of game you plan to write. The
    algorithms used in freecell are going to be quite different from those
    used in Quake 3, which in turn will be different from those used in
    chess. Any clarification on what you want?

    --
    www.designacourse.com

    MindIQ Corporation
    Chris Smith, Jun 19, 2004