    I know the calender control which comes with asp.net 2.0 is not capable of
    displaying gantt charts..

    Thanks
    news.microsoft.com, Jun 14, 2005

  2. news.microsoft.com

    Scott Allen Guest

    You might try the Data Visualization components available from
    Microsoft research [1], the piano roll control might look like a gant
    chart with a few tweaks...

    [1] http://research.microsoft.com/research/downloads/default.aspx

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/

    Scott Allen, Jun 14, 2005

  1. Maxim Senin/J2EE Experts at www.supremistic.com

    Gantt chart: is there an effective algorithm to validate?

    Maxim Senin/J2EE Experts at www.supremistic.com, Feb 25, 2004, in forum: Java