Gantt chart on .NET platform

Mario

Could you suggest me a printable Gantt chart for my web application (written
in C#). Free, if it is possible.
Thank you

Mario

My apologize cause I didn't explain that I didn't find the Gantt which solve
the multipage printing in order. They are all great with visualising and
most of them have a export option to jpg, bmp, pdf or some other format, but
only on a one page. I have a need for showing really detailed gantt, with a
50 activites, at least, which will be to small if I print on only one page.
Thank you on your answer and sorry if I omitted some solution which can
handle that.