    Could you suggest me a printable Gantt chart for my web application (written
    in C#). Free, if it is possible.
    Thank you
    Mario, Feb 11, 2009

  2. Mario

    Mario Guest

    My apologize cause I didn't explain that I didn't find the Gantt which solve
    the multipage printing in order. They are all great with visualising and
    most of them have a export option to jpg, bmp, pdf or some other format, but
    only on a one page. I have a need for showing really detailed gantt, with a
    50 activites, at least, which will be to small if I print on only one page.
    Thank you on your answer and sorry if I omitted some solution which can
    handle that.

    Mario, Feb 12, 2009

  3. Mario

    Mario Guest

    OK. Thank you, I will try some trail.

    Mario, Feb 12, 2009

  1. news.microsoft.com

    Gantt Chart in ASP.net 2.0

    news.microsoft.com, Jun 14, 2005, in forum: ASP .Net
    Scott Allen
    Jun 14, 2005
  2. Maxim Senin/J2EE Experts at www.supremistic.com

    Gantt chart: is there an effective algorithm to validate?

    Maxim Senin/J2EE Experts at www.supremistic.com, Feb 25, 2004, in forum: Java