    have some notification events on the client side (Java Script events when
    clicking something on it) and exporting to an image will be a bonus as well.

    Thanks.

    Chris Botha, Jun 10, 2004

  2. Hi Chris,

    You may have evaluated this one, but just in case...

    http://www.asp.net/ControlGallery/ControlDetail.aspx?Control=2063&tabindex=2

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Jun 10, 2004

  3. Chris Botha

    Chris Botha Guest

    Hi Ken,

    Thanks for the link, it looks good.

    Chris Botha, Jun 11, 2004

  1. Johnny Fugazzi

    Gantt

    Johnny Fugazzi, Jul 16, 2004, in forum: ASP .Net
    Alvin Bruney [MVP]
    Jul 18, 2004
  2. =?Utf-8?B?RGFuIE5hc2g=?=

    creating gantt control : can you use html?

    =?Utf-8?B?RGFuIE5hc2g=?=, Nov 4, 2004, in forum: ASP .Net
    Scott Allen
    Nov 5, 2004
  3. news.microsoft.com

    Gantt Chart in ASP.net 2.0

    news.microsoft.com, Jun 14, 2005, in forum: ASP .Net
    Scott Allen
    Jun 14, 2005
  4. Maxim Senin/J2EE Experts at www.supremistic.com

    Gantt chart: is there an effective algorithm to validate?

    Maxim Senin/J2EE Experts at www.supremistic.com, Feb 25, 2004, in forum: Java