    edge. If I align it "left" instead of "right" there is no gap. How can I
    get rid of this gap on the right? And yes, I am a Newb.
    Thanks
    Jeff, Jun 16, 2005

  2. On 2005-06-16 03:35:44 +0200, "Jeff" <> said:

    > I'm trying to align an image in the right hand corner of a table but
    > I can't seem to get rid of the little space between the image and the
    > tables edge. If I align it "left" instead of "right" there is no gap.
    > How can I get rid of this gap on the right?

    Why dont you show a demo or just post the source code?
    Without a part of your HTML source code nobody can help you. ;-)
    Alexander Plavinski, Jun 16, 2005

  3. Jeff

    dorayme Guest

    > From: "Jeff" <>

    > I'm trying to align an image in the right hand corner of a table but I
    > can't seem to get rid of the little space between the image and the tables
    > edge. If I align it "left" instead of "right" there is no gap. How can I
    > get rid of this gap on the right? And yes, I am a Newb.
    > Thanks

    Make the table cell concerned a similar width in pixels as the image. Do you
    know how to do this? If not, ask and I will show you some code that will
    likely work. Perhaps you can show what you have so that a minimum change
    will get you where you want to go (in the short term at least).

    dorayme
    dorayme, Jun 16, 2005