dorayme

From: "Jeff said:
I'm trying to align an image in the right hand corner of a table but I
can't seem to get rid of the little space between the image and the tables
edge. If I align it "left" instead of "right" there is no gap. How can I
get rid of this gap on the right? And yes, I am a Newb.
Thanks

Make the table cell concerned a similar width in pixels as the image. Do you
know how to do this? If not, ask and I will show you some code that will
likely work. Perhaps you can show what you have so that a minimum change
will get you where you want to go (in the short term at least).

dorayme