Gateway broken (1-Feb-2006)

Daniel Berger

The gateway is broken again. Posts from usenet (google groups, whatever) are
not making it to ruby-talk.

Please fix.

Dan

Daniel Berger

Upon further review, it looks like posts from ruby-talk are making it
to usenet, but.....not to ruby-talk.

Weird.

Dan

Robert Klemme

2006/2/1 said:
The gateway is broken again. Posts from usenet (google groups, whatever)= are
not making it to ruby-talk.

Please fix.

+1

Mail -> news

robert

Jacob Fugal

Upon further review, it looks like posts from ruby-talk are making it
to usenet, but.....not to ruby-talk.

Weird.

Looks like they weren't dropped after all (from c.l.r -> ruby-talk),
just delayed. I'm getting most of them showing up in my inbox with a
timestamp of 1-2 hours ago. And here I'd thought it was only a slow
day on the list. :)

Jacob Fugal