Gateway Reality Check

James Edward Gray II

Replying from the other side. Sorry for the noise.

James Edward Gray II

Robert Klemme

James Edward Gray II said:
Replying from the other side. Sorry for the noise.

James Edward Gray II

While we're at it: did anybody else get strange messages from flickr saying
that a photo upload failed? I got six in the last three hours. It seems
that ruby talk mailing list address was abused (see below).

Kind regards

robert

Date: 24 Nov 2006 21:25:23 +0000
From: "Flickr Mail" <[email protected]>
To: (e-mail address removed)
Subject: =?utf-8?Q?=5bFlickr=5d_Your_Photo_Upload_Failed?=

Your photo upload has failed with the following message:

no images were found attached to the email

If you think you shouldn't be getting this error, please
send us an email - help [at] flickr.com - and we'll do our
best to help!

Thanks,

The Flickr Team

www.flickr.com

This information might be of use to us when diagnosing what
went wrong:

To Address:
Cc Address:
From Address:
Parsed Addresses: (e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)
Handling Server: www2
Handler Version: 1.166
Transaction Log: www2-1164403522.email
Logged Date: 24-11-2006
User NSID:
Blog Id:

dblack

Hi --

While we're at it: did anybody else get strange messages from flickr saying
that a photo upload failed? I got six in the last three hours. It seems
that ruby talk mailing list address was abused (see below).

Yes, I got them too.

David

--
David A. Black | (e-mail address removed)