Gcc for windows

doublemaster007

I don't know whether this is a right place to ask...if not please
point me to the right place..

I want to compile Gcc in windows. is it possible?

doublemaster007

Check out MinGWhttp://www.MinGW.org

Thanks..i had tried this some days ago..but i cudnt get path to
download source code..whenever i find link to download, it lists big
list of downloads. i couldnt figure it out, which one to downlaod

Chris Forone

Mirco said:
Aside from the hint already given, I'd
like to point you to djgpp, which is a
"more native" windows thing and provides
the somehow actual gcc/g++ 4.2.2
does it includes the standard-library?

regards, chris

Mirco Wahab

Chris said:
does it includes the standard-library?

As far as I can understand, it has the c++ std,
including everything from the corresponding
gnu c++. Additionally, it makes some 56 files in
the /tr1 subdir available, and it has the
shared_ptr from boost 1.32 (in the tr1 namespace).

Regards

M.

Kenneth Porter