    which is the best book for GCC reference. and where can i download
    the manual for GCC compiler.

    Arun Kumar

    Arun Kumar, Jul 6, 2003

  2. Arun Kumar

    Artemio Guest

    man gcc

    :)

    Artemio, Jul 6, 2003

  3. Arun Kumar

    Artemio Guest

    Artemio, Jul 6, 2003
  4. Arun Kumar

    Rolf Magnus Guest

    Rolf Magnus, Jul 6, 2003
  5. Arun Kumar

    Steve Martin Guest

    Leonard Evens wrote:

    > But perhaps what you really want is a programming book. Any of the
    > standard books on the C language will do. I still like Kernighan and
    > Ritchie.

    In addition to standard programming texts for C, I'd also recommend
    "Using C on the UNIX System" by David Curry, from O'Reilly books.
    It contains a lot of UNIX-specific stuff (i.e. pipes, network
    sockets, process management and so forth) that won't be covered in
    a "standard" C programming text.

    --
    Steve Martin, CPBE CBNT

    Steve Martin, Jul 6, 2003