GCJ and its Eclipse plugin

Discussion in 'Java' started by =?iso-8859-1?B?bW9vcJk=?=, Mar 1, 2006.

  1. =?iso-8859-1?B?bW9vcJk=?=, Mar 1, 2006

  2. =?iso-8859-1?B?bW9vcJk=?=

    IchBin Guest

    moop™ wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I downloaded GCJ and found a plugin for Eclipse, but after
    > configuration, it seems not as working as expected, anyone knows why?
    > Thx!
    >
    > http://gcc.gnu.org/java/
    > http://gcjbuilder.sourceforge.net/

    Depends.. what is the error? what is it not doing? what version of Eclipse?

    After installing the plugin did you do a -clean option when you
    restarted Eclipse?

    --

    Thanks in Advance...
    IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA

    -William E. Taylor, Regular Guy (1952-)
    IchBin, Mar 1, 2006

  3. =?iso-8859-1?B?bW9vcJk=?=

    Guest

    my Eclipse hangs in FC4 , anyone knows y? :(
    , Mar 1, 2006
  4. =?iso-8859-1?B?bW9vcJk=?=

    IchBin Guest

    wrote:
    > my Eclipse hangs in FC4 , anyone knows y? :(

    Again.. are all of the versions involved compatible? Need more
    information other that what OS and saying it's hangs! What if I asked
    same question to you.. Would you be able to answer based of the
    information provided?

    You may get an answer from this group but you may want to post to
    Eclipse NNTP at new.eclipse.org

    Say..
    eclipse.platform
    eclipse.newcomer

    If you do not have a free password to post there you can get one from
    http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups

    "Request a password" top right on page.

    IchBin, Mar 1, 2006