    Any help gratefully received...

    Bill
    , Oct 29, 2005

  2. Anno Siegel Guest

    <> wrote in comp.lang.perl.misc:
    > Hi
    >
    > I'm using GD::Graph quite successfully, but I'm darned if I can get a
    > label text string like 'Degrees °C'
    >
    > I use vi to edit everything, but I've no idea whether I need to
    > "insert" the o-superscript using a special vi keystroke or whether I
    > need to do a hex(o-superscript) type bit-o-code inside perl.

    Whatever works. You want a character that displays as a degree
    character in the font GD uses to produce label texts. That may
    be the same character that works on your screen or not, so forcing
    vi to accept the input (type ^V, then the character, in input mode)
    may take you only half of the way.

    Anno
    Anno Siegel, Oct 31, 2005