gdb: warning: missing the separate debug info file

Jeff

Does anyone know what this means (other than the obvious)
and how I fix this warning message? I assume its coming
from gdb since I started up a gdb session.

I have my stuff compiled -g so Im unsure what it really is getting
at? Fedora Core 8 btw.

Thanks

Erik Wikström

Does anyone know what this means (other than the obvious)
and how I fix this warning message? I assume its coming
from gdb since I started up a gdb session.

I have my stuff compiled -g so Im unsure what it really is getting
at? Fedora Core 8 btw.

Sorry, I have no idea. Try asking in a group discussing gdb (such as
gnu.gdb).

Jeff

Sorry, I have no idea. Try asking in a group discussing gdb (such as
gnu.gdb).

Thanks Erik. I tried but the group says I cannot post
messages because it exists only as an archive. Which is why
Im asking here instead. :)

red floyd

Jeff said:
Thanks Erik. I tried but the group says I cannot post
messages because it exists only as an archive. Which is why
Im asking here instead. :)

I went to the baker to buy some bread but they were closed so I went to
the butcher shop to get it instead.

Try gnu.g++.help

Jeff Schwab

Jeff said:
Thanks Erik. I tried but the group says I cannot post
messages because it exists only as an archive. Which is why
Im asking here instead. :)

Try gnu.g++.help. And please put all the relevant information in the
body of the post, rather than just referring to the subject line as "this."