    I have my stuff compiled -g so Im unsure what it really is getting
    at? Fedora Core 8 btw.

    Thanks

    Jeff, Feb 3, 2008

  2. On 2008-02-03 16:52, Jeff wrote:
    > Does anyone know what this means (other than the obvious)
    > and how I fix this warning message? I assume its coming
    > from gdb since I started up a gdb session.
    >
    > I have my stuff compiled -g so Im unsure what it really is getting
    > at? Fedora Core 8 btw.

    Sorry, I have no idea. Try asking in a group discussing gdb (such as
    gnu.gdb).

    --
    Erik Wikström

    Erik Wikström, Feb 3, 2008

  3. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    On Feb 3, 9:03 am, Erik Wikström <> wrote:
    > On 2008-02-03 16:52, Jeff wrote:
    >
    > > Does anyone know what this means (other than the obvious)
    > > and how I fix this warning message?  I assume its coming
    > > from gdb since I started up a gdb session.

    > > I have my stuff compiled -g so Im unsure what it really is getting
    > > at?  Fedora Core 8 btw.

    > Sorry, I have no idea. Try asking in a group discussing gdb (such as
    > gnu.gdb).
    >
    > --
    > Erik Wikström

    Thanks Erik. I tried but the group says I cannot post
    messages because it exists only as an archive. Which is why
    Im asking here instead. :)

    Jeff, Feb 3, 2008
  4. Jeff

    red floyd Guest

    Jeff wrote:
    > On Feb 3, 9:03 am, Erik Wikström <> wrote:
    >> On 2008-02-03 16:52, Jeff wrote:
    >>
    >>> Does anyone know what this means (other than the obvious)
    >>> and how I fix this warning message? I assume its coming
    >>> from gdb since I started up a gdb session.
    >>> I have my stuff compiled -g so Im unsure what it really is getting
    >>> at? Fedora Core 8 btw.

    >> Sorry, I have no idea. Try asking in a group discussing gdb (such as
    >> gnu.gdb).
    >>
    >> --
    >> Erik Wikström

    > Thanks Erik. I tried but the group says I cannot post
    > messages because it exists only as an archive. Which is why
    > Im asking here instead. :)

    I went to the baker to buy some bread but they were closed so I went to
    the butcher shop to get it instead.

    Try gnu.g++.help

    red floyd, Feb 3, 2008
  5. Jeff

    Jeff Schwab Guest

    Jeff wrote:
    > On Feb 3, 9:03 am, Erik Wikström <> wrote:
    >> On 2008-02-03 16:52, Jeff wrote:
    >>
    >>> Does anyone know what this means (other than the obvious)
    >>> and how I fix this warning message? I assume its coming
    >>> from gdb since I started up a gdb session.
    >>> I have my stuff compiled -g so Im unsure what it really is getting
    >>> at? Fedora Core 8 btw.

    >> Sorry, I have no idea. Try asking in a group discussing gdb (such as
    >> gnu.gdb).
    >>
    >> --
    >> Erik Wikström

    > Thanks Erik. I tried but the group says I cannot post
    > messages because it exists only as an archive. Which is why
    > Im asking here instead. :)

    Try gnu.g++.help. And please put all the relevant information in the
    body of the post, rather than just referring to the subject line as "this."

    Jeff Schwab, Feb 3, 2008