    "Can't locate loadable object for module GDBM_File in @INC (@INC contains..."

    Thanks,

    Mike
    Mike Hunter, Oct 7, 2003

    Go to: http://search.cpan.org/

    > "Can't locate loadable object for module GDBM_File in @INC (@INC contains..."

    Type

    GDBM::File

    into the little box.

    Click on "CPAN Search" button.

    --
    Tad McClellan SGML consulting
    Perl programming
    Tad McClellan, Oct 7, 2003

  3. Mike Hunter

    Mike Hunter Guest

    Re: GDBM_File problems [solved]

    On Tue, 7 Oct 2003 17:43:52 +0000 (UTC), Mike Hunter wrote:
    > Can somebody point me to the perl tgz file for this? I am getting:
    >
    > "Can't locate loadable object for module GDBM_File in @INC (@INC contains..."

    This turned out to be a freebsd problem with the /usr/ports/lang/perl5.8 .

    Build with "WITH_GDBM" set.

    Mike
    Mike Hunter, Oct 8, 2003