Gecko bindings for Python?

Cordula's Web

Hello,

I'd like to use the Gecko engine in GTK+ or Qt programs written in
Python. Could you recommend a module for this? A tutorial to get
started? I didn't find anything useful, but I may have been looking in
all the wrong places... :)
Thanks,
-cpghost.

Stephen Thorne

there's wxMozilla, which is for embedding mozilla's rendering engine
(I assume that's what you mean by 'Gecko') within wxpython/wxwidgets.

Stephen.