    With regards,
    Samuël van Laere
    http://www.fortron.net

    Samuël van Laere, Jul 23, 2003

  2. Samuël van Laere wrote:

    > Just a couple of (perhaps stupid) questions:
    > But will all browsers that are using Mozilla's Gecko layout engine display
    > the same layout of a site?

    All browsers that are using the same _version_ of the Gecko engine will
    display a site in the same way.

    > Is there any point of installing multiple Gecko engine browsers (Netscape
    > and Mozilla for example) just to test a site?

    Last I heard, Netscape was still based off 1.0, whilst the main Mozilla
    project is up to 1.4. Now Netscape is dead, I doubt we'll see another
    version of it - so Netscape users will be stuck on 1.0.

    --
    David Dorward http://david.us-lot.org/

    David Dorward, Jul 23, 2003