gem install mechanize; Windows

Jade Tucker

Um...

D:/ruby/bin/ruby.exe extconf.rb install mechanize
checking for stdio.h... no
*** extconf.rb failed ***
necessary libraries and/or headers. Check the mkmf.log file for more
details. You may need configuration options.

C:\Documents and Settings\whoami>ruby -v

Any help on this one? Looks like i need stdio.h do I need to install
some dev version of ruby or what?

Any help is appreciated.
-Jt

Roger Pack

Any help on this one? Looks like i need stdio.h do I need to install
some dev version of ruby or what?

Tried it on mingw--same results. I'll ask about it. gem install
mechanize seems to work, though.