Gemini game engine 1.0.0

Logan Barnett

Gemini 1.0.0 is out! Gemini is a game engine that sits on top of
Slick, a Java game engine. Gemini allows for dynamic adding and
removal of behaviors from game objects, and packs many pre-built
behaviors that allow you to easily express done-to-death game
mechanisms. All the code you write is 100% Ruby.

Here's the project:
http://kenai.com/projects/gemini/

Installation:
Make sure JRuby is installed and jruby/bin is on your path
jruby -S gem install gemini

To generate a project:
gemini <my game>

You may need to wait a little for the jruby jar to download. If you'd
rather supply your own jruby-complete.jar, use the following:
gemini <my_game> --RI-no-download

Then place jruby-complete.jar into <project_root>/lib/java

After your project is configured, you can then create a Mac or Windows
executable with the following:
jruby -S rake rawr:bundle:exe
or
jruby -S rake rawr:bundle:app

Logan Barnett
(e-mail address removed)
http://www.logustus.com

Shawn Anderson

Congrats Logan; I know how much work you've put into this. I can't wait to
try it out!

/Shawn Anderson