General ASP .net Info

kuhrty

I am currently a windows developer using C#. A co-work will be leaving
and I have been asked to take over her tasks. I was hoping if this
group could provide information about learning ASP .Net v1.1. I am
looking for Books, Websites that provide examples, etc and any tips for
beginners.

Any information is greatly appreciated.

Sorry if I posted this is the wrong group

kuhrty

Thanks for the tips

http://www.asp.net/getstartedshould be good.

--
Eliyahu Goldin,
Software Developer & Consultant

I am currently a windows developer using C#. A co-work will be leaving
and I have been asked to take over her tasks. I was hoping if this
group could provide information about learning ASP .Net v1.1. I am
looking for Books, Websites that provide examples, etc and any tips for
beginners.
Any information is greatly appreciated.
Sorry if I posted this is the wrong group- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -