General forms

Paulo

I have to do some basic asp pages with the same basic features like insert,
delete, select and update. What changes is just the tables and columns on
DataBase....

What do you suggest me to optimize it? Do you know something?

or should I keep writing one by one?

Many thanks!

Adrienne Boswell

I have to do some basic asp pages with the same basic features like
insert, delete, select and update. What changes is just the tables and
columns on DataBase....

What do you suggest me to optimize it? Do you know something?

or should I keep writing one by one?

Many thanks!

The one thing you have to be careful of is bad data coming back from the
client, so make sure you validate everything server side before you put
it into a db.