General Info wanted: IBM Z/os C/C++ compilers

John Fly

I am needing information on the different C/C++ Compilers avaliable on
IBM Z/OS and their benefits.

Any information in this area would be greatly appreciated.

xarax

John Fly said:
I am needing information on the different C/C++ Compilers avaliable on
IBM Z/OS and their benefits.

Any information in this area would be greatly appreciated.

Go to http://www.dignus.com for 64-bit ready C/C++ compilers.
They run on a variety of PC workstation operating systems
and can target a variety of IBM mainframe operating systems.

By far, the biggest benefit is the statically-linked runtime
library, which means that you are not stuck with IBM Language
Environment dynamic runtime.

See my website for a C debugger that supports their C compiler.
(Can't say anything yet about C++ support, just stay tuned.)
The z/OS mainframe side of the debugger is about 98% Systems/C,
running authorized, multi-tasking, cross memory mode, SRB mode,
data spaces.

Awesome.

--
Jeffrey D. Smith