    application. In a web application using ASP.NET you use Page_Load() as an
    entry point. My question is: In a Custom server control what method do you
    use as an entry point?
    I am Sam, May 17, 2005

  2. I believe the Init event is what you'd be looking for. The same goes for
    Pages, actually.

    Here are the details about the control & page lifecycle:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...guide/html/cpconcontrolexecutionlifecycle.asp
    http://www.15seconds.com/issue/020102.htm
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...on/html/vbconWebFormsPageProcessingStages.asp

    --