generate a random lowercase letter

Thomas Weidenfeller

Thomas said:
You are assuming the locale is not set to greek or something weird and
foreign.

Only because it is foreign does not mean it is wired. My native language
uses an alphabet with 30 lowercase and 29 uppercase letters. I regard
this as normal.

/Thomas

jonck

The same place that , the answer to the universe and everything is 49

Actually the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe and
everything is 42 :)

steve

I think we should file a RFE with Sun to get
Locale.getNumberOfLowercaseLetters() added.

Ray

no what we really need is sun to add a com.Homework "class"
We could extend it for each lame ass homework question we get.

steve

Actually the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe and
everything is 42 :)

must be nearly 20 years since i watched that, time to dig out a copy.