Generate a XML with an XSD

Michael Oppenauer

Hi all,
I'm wirting a java program and I want to export same properties to an XML
File. For this file I have an XSD scheme.
I tried to use a W3C DOM but I have the problem that new elements don't
follow the sorting rules in the scheme. How can I connect the scheme to
the DOM model that new elements will sort in that order wich is defined
in the scheme?
Or are there other libraries which can do this?
I have had also a look in the eclips xml editor but they prohibit the
access to their packages from external projects, so that i can not use
their internal model.

thx for all hints
Michal