Generate documentation for a Python developed software

Discussion in 'Python' started by Alfons Nonell-Canals, Sep 29, 2008.

  1. Dear all,
    I have a complex program developed using Python. It contains lot of
    files and classes.

    Now I have the lazy task to documentate it. I have some notes about is
    class but I would like to know if there is something to auto-generate
    the doucmentation with the program code. I know I will have to explain
    each class and variable but, if an external software canprepare it, the
    template, it will be great!

    Thanks in advance!

    Regards,

    --