Generate pdf file with password protected.

Prabu Jayaraman

Hi,

I have small requirement to generate the pdf files with password
protected. For that I have created pdf file using FPDF library. but i am
unable to create a pdf
file with password protected.

kindly help me.

Regards,

Prabu J

Gregory Brown

Hi,

I have small requirement to generate the pdf files with password
protected. For that I have created pdf file using FPDF library. but i am
unable to create a pdf
file with password protected.

You should really consider using Prawn instead of FPDF, even though it
also does not support this feature.

I am still waiting for someone to create a prawn-crypt (or
prawn-secure) extension, but so far all people do is ask for this
feature rather than work on it. It's not a need of mine.

-greg

Leo

but i am unable to create a pdf file with password protected.

If everything else fails, you could run pdftk over the pdf on disk.