Generate state-machine code from Modelio UML Tool

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by info@sinelabore.com, Dec 11, 2012.

  1. Guest

    Hello list readers,

    the new version of the SinelaboreRT code generator now supports the generation of clean and robust C / C++ code from state diagrams created with Modelio.

    Features:
    - Generates production quality code
    - Special features for high availability and embedded systems
    - Supports hierarchical designs, submachines and regions
    - No run-time environment needed
    - Fits well in different system designs
    - No gap between design and code anymore!

    If you want to give it a try please visit www.sinelabore.com

    A demo version is available.

    With best regards,
    Peter Mueller

    info at sinelabore.com
    www.sinelabore.com

    , Dec 11, 2012

  2. Öö Tiib Guest

    On Tuesday, 11 December 2012 21:46:19 UTC+2, wrote:
    > Hello list readers,

    Send third one in a row and most will decide that your sinelabore is
    worth to join the list of shoe salesmen.

    Öö Tiib, Dec 12, 2012

  3. Bill Davy Guest

    "Öö Tiib" <> wrote in message
    > On Tuesday, 11 December 2012 21:46:19 UTC+2, wrote:
    >> Hello list readers,

    > Send third one in a row and most will decide that your sinelabore is
    > worth to join the list of shoe salesmen.

    I have used Sinelabore. It was adequate, but a good attempt. The pointer
    to modelio was useful (but a link would have been better).

    Bill Davy, Dec 12, 2012