Generate xml and to existing xml

Discussion in 'XML' started by mike, Mar 12, 2009.

  1. mike

    mike Guest

    Hi,

    We have the following xml that needs to be generated for 200 users.

    <wopi:createUser>
    <typ:WOUser>
    <typ:id>
    <typ:serviceProviderId>AOne</typ:serviceProviderId>
    <typ:companyId>Acme</typ:companyId>
    <typ:userId>Alice</typ:userId>
    </typ:id>
    <typ:sipAddress>sip:</typ:sipAddress>
    <typ:firstName>Alice</typ:firstName>
    <typ:lastName>Wonderland</typ:lastName>
    </typ:WOUser>
    </wopi:createUser>

    ServiceProviderId and companyId will be the same but I need to
    generate a user like:

    user001
    user002
    user003

    and so on...

    So I will generate a <wopi:createUser>-Node for each user. Then I have
    to add this into the existing xml document where we create the
    serviceProvider and company.

    I am using java 1.5 and I wonder if you have any advice to me in this
    matter on how to implement it.

    cheers,

    //mike

    mike, Mar 12, 2009