Generating Dynamic Div with JavaScript(having same functionality)

Discussion in 'Java' started by Chunkz, Sep 28, 2010.

  1. Chunkz

    Chunkz Guest

    Hello,

    My query might be confusing, but here it is...

    I am making an application which is basically for tracking mobile
    phone orders, and in this I have a "New orders page" where i have
    fields like "Bill no", "date", "Comments" etc...
    **
    For an order where if a "single phone" (only one phone is selected
    from Drop Down) this works fine and using AJAX it shows the current
    price of the selected phone in a Text area named "Price" and when the
    user fills "Quantity" of the phones, again using AJAX it shows total
    in "Total" text box.
    **
    but i want that if a user wants to buy more than one phone, he clicks
    on the "+" button and a DIV should get generated below the previous
    DIV having same functionality as described above.

    I am showing the price of the phones from database using AJAX.
    for a single order, i am showing all phones in Database on the page
    using
    "<option value="<%=rs.getString(2)%>"><%=rs.getString(2)%></option>"

    I have achieved following;
    Generated DIV when user clicks "+" (but not getting all the required.
    elements and functionality)
    Removed DIV when user clicks "-"

    can I achieve this?

    Please let me know.

    Thanks in advance.
    Varun

    Chunkz, Sep 28, 2010

  2. Chunkz

    Lew Guest

    Patricia Shanahan wrote:
    > Given the subject line, I think your query might be a bit less confusing
    > in comp.lang.javascript. Java and Javascript are different languages.

    But he shows Java in his example.

    --
    Lew

    Lew, Sep 28, 2010