Generating Dynamic Div with JavaScript(having same functionality)

Chunkz

Hello,

My query might be confusing, but here it is...

I am making an application which is basically for tracking mobile
phone orders, and in this I have a "New orders page" where i have
fields like "Bill no", "date", "Comments" etc...
**
For an order where if a "single phone" (only one phone is selected
from Drop Down) this works fine and using AJAX it shows the current
price of the selected phone in a Text area named "Price" and when the
user fills "Quantity" of the phones, again using AJAX it shows total
in "Total" text box.
**
but i want that if a user wants to buy more than one phone, he clicks
on the "+" button and a DIV should get generated below the previous
DIV having same functionality as described above.

I am showing the price of the phones from database using AJAX.
for a single order, i am showing all phones in Database on the page
using
"<option value="<%=rs.getString(2)%>"><%=rs.getString(2)%></option>"

I have achieved following;
Generated DIV when user clicks "+" (but not getting all the required.
elements and functionality)
Removed DIV when user clicks "-"

can I achieve this?

Please let me know.

Thanks in advance.
Varun

Lew

Patricia said:
Given the subject line, I think your query might be a bit less confusing
in comp.lang.javascript. Java and Javascript are different languages.

But he shows Java in his example.