Generating Excel like sheets using XML and XSD

Dennis Jensen

I'm facing a challange where I have some XML data in
either a flat file or an SQL database. I also have an XSD
file representing the structure of what used to be one-
many Excel sheets.

My task is to generate an Excel like sheet in as ASP.NET
webpage where users can edit the XML data stored in an SQL
database.

I'm using Visual Studio 2003 and C# to build this ASP.NET
application.

I know it's a long shot, but if anyone has experience in
building similar applications I would love to hear how you
have approached it.

Cheers,
Dennis