    time out. Just doesn't form properly.

    Is there a cache or setting I need to increase to get this much data?

    thanks

    shank, Nov 7, 2007

  2. "shank" <> wrote in message
    news:OrD%...
    > I'm generating excel spreadsheets online with many manufacturers. One
    > particular manufacturer has 5000 more records than the next highest. When

    > query for that manuf the table does not form. Just plain text. It doesn't
    > time out. Just doesn't form properly.
    >
    > Is there a cache or setting I need to increase to get this much data?

    Just how much data is one record in bytes on average?

    "One particular manufacturer has 5000 more records than the next highest."
    Since you don't state how many records "the next highest" actually the above
    statement is next to useless. How many records is it?

    Some code showing how you generate the output would be useful?
    Are you building a string then writing the response or are you writing to
    the response once per record?
    Is response buffering turned on?

    --
    Anthony Jones - MVP ASP/ASP.NET