generating graphs from table

Ike

I'm wondering if someone here could possibly direct me somehow. I am
generating a table of values in an html page, and would like to possibly
convert those values into graphic representations - line charts, bar charts,
etc.

Does anyone have any idea where I might look for doing this (javascript, or
php, or some other means?)

Thanks, Ike

Ike may have written:
I'm wondering if someone here could possibly direct me somehow. I am
generating a table of values in an html page, and would like to possibly
convert those values into graphic representations - line charts, bar
charts, etc.

Does anyone have any idea where I might look for doing this (javascript,
or php, or some other means?)

Thanks, Ike

GD::Graph with Perl.

Disco Octopus

Ike said:
I'm wondering if someone here could possibly direct me somehow. I am
generating a table of values in an html page, and would like to
possibly convert those values into graphic representations - line
charts, bar charts, etc.

Does anyone have any idea where I might look for doing this
(javascript, or php, or some other means?)

Thanks, Ike

for PHP JPGraph is awesome. Once you get really into this product, you will
find it an absolute ripsnorter.
http://www.aditus.nu/jpgraph/

its got a good forum too....
http://jpgraph.fan-atics.com/