Generating HTML in a console application

Phillip Gawlowski

Trans

I'd like to generate HTML in a console application and I foundhttp://amrita.sourceforge.jp
Can you give me other alternatives?

What are you trying to do?

T.

Marc Heiler

I'd like to generate HTML in a console application
Can you give me other alternatives?

This may be obvious, but since you can view a html page just as a
long string, you can generate it in plain ruby too on your own just as
well.

One problem amrita might have compared therein is that the html data
must pre-exist statically, and can not be generated via amrita.

Ubaldo Villaseca

What are you trying to do?

T.

It's to generate a report which is basically an HTML table. I know I
can generate the HTML using IO calls, but I just wanted to know if
something was made for the same purpose.

Phillip Gawlowski

Julian Leviston

It's to generate a report which is basically an HTML table. I know I
can generate the HTML using IO calls, but I just wanted to know if
something was made for the same purpose.

How about HAML?

Julian.

Learn Ruby on Rails! Check out the FREE VIDS (for a limited time)
VIDEO #3 out NOW!
http://sensei.zenunit.com/