Generating JEDEC for GAL programming?

Merciadri Luca

backhus

Hi,
GHDL is just for simulation.
You need a tool for synthesis and implementation that targets GALS.
Only vendor that still offers both is Lattice, to my knowledge.
The support for GALs should be available in their free software and
genrerates the JEDEC files too.

Have a nice synthesis
Eilert

Merciadri Luca

Maurice

Merciadri Luca said:

You can try also Atmel WinCPUL downloadable from Atmel Site, but it has its
proper language, not VHDL.