Generating JEDEC for GAL programming?

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by Merciadri Luca, Oct 13, 2010.

    Merciadri Luca, Oct 13, 2010

  2. Merciadri Luca

    backhus Guest

    On 13 Okt., 11:55, Merciadri Luca <>
    wrote:

    Hi,
    GHDL is just for simulation.
    You need a tool for synthesis and implementation that targets GALS.
    Only vendor that still offers both is Lattice, to my knowledge.
    The support for GALs should be available in their free software and
    genrerates the JEDEC files too.

    Have a nice synthesis
    Eilert
    backhus, Oct 14, 2010

    > Hi,
    > GHDL is just for simulation.
    > You need a tool for synthesis and implementation that targets GALS.
    > Only vendor that still offers both is Lattice, to my knowledge.
    > The support for GALs should be available in their free software and
    > genrerates the JEDEC files too.

    Thanks.

    - --
    Merciadri Luca
    - --

    What doesn't kill you will make you stronger. (Friedrich Nietzsche)
    Merciadri Luca, Oct 14, 2010
  4. Merciadri Luca

    Maurice Guest

    "Merciadri Luca" <> wrote in message

    You can try also Atmel WinCPUL downloadable from Atmel Site, but it has its
    proper language, not VHDL.
    Maurice, Oct 17, 2010