Generating thumbnails of a page

Bruno Barberi Gnecco

Is there anyway to rescale a whole page homogeneously, so that
is looks like a thumbnail?

--
Bruno Barberi Gnecco <brunobg_at_users.sourceforge.net>
Painting, n.:

Evertjan.

Bruno Barberi Gnecco wrote on 17 sep 2005 in comp.lang.javascript:
Is there anyway to rescale a whole page homogeneously, so that
is looks like a thumbnail?

document.body.style.zoom = '5%'

IE5.5+ only??

Bruno Barberi Gnecco

Evertjan. said:
Bruno Barberi Gnecco wrote on 17 sep 2005 in comp.lang.javascript:

document.body.style.zoom = '5%'

IE5.5+ only??

Yes, seems to be a MS extension. I suppose it could be possible
to zoom elements by hand, resizing the fonts and scaling the images,
but it's hard to do it homogeneously.

Evertjan.

Bruno Barberi Gnecco wrote on 18 sep 2005 in comp.lang.javascript:
Yes, seems to be a MS extension. I suppose it could be possible
to zoom elements by hand, resizing the fonts and scaling the images,
but it's hard to do it homogeneously.

Did you try my advice?
Why not zoom the body element as shown?

Bruno Barberi Gnecco

Evertjan. said:
Bruno Barberi Gnecco wrote on 18 sep 2005 in comp.lang.javascript:

Did you try my advice?
Why not zoom the body element as shown?

Because it only works in IE.