    Many thanks.
    --
    Go easy... I''m new in here.

    =?Utf-8?B?bmV0Y29tbWFuZGVy?=, Jan 25, 2006

  2. The XML Comments feature is based on VB and C# projects, but because ASP.NET
    2.0 doesn't use real projects this is another feature that is no longer
    available by default.

    I haven't tried this but I suspect you can use XML Comments with Web
    Application Projects which is an add-on from Microsoft (still in early beta)
    that provides ASP.NET application with real project files.

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/reference/infrastructure/wap/default.aspx

    +++ Rick ---

    --

    Rick Strahl