    folder etc.

    Anyone know of any such code, preferable vb.net (ASP.Net 2.0)

    thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?Tkg=?=, May 31, 2007

  2. Theres a million examples of how to do this, I would start by reading up on
    what treeview can do in asp.net 2.0 and see if you can find an example that
    bidns it to a directory

    http://quickstarts.asp.net/QuickStartv20/aspnet/doc/ctrlref/navigation/treeview.aspx

    Regards

    John Timney (MVP)
    http://www.johntimney.com
    http://www.johntimney.com/blog

    John Timney \(MVP\), Jun 1, 2007

  3. Buddy, just do a quick search on the net for the ASP.Net Treeview
    control

    ottawa_six_pack, Jun 1, 2007
  4. thanks guys, I forgot about the Treeview control :)

    =?Utf-8?B?Tkg=?=, Jun 1, 2007