Generic Extension Framework for HttpServlet

Anthony Hilario

I am trying to design a set of classes that allows dynamic extension of
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet with additional HTTP methods, headers,
and status codes. Currently I'm having a bit of coder's block as to
where I should begin. I'd greatly appreciate some feedback about
related code that I could take a look at to get me started, design
patterns that might be relevant to what I'm trying to do, etc. Thanks
in advance.