    I bind to datagrid list of (object), and I need to page this datagrid....
    I would like to know if I could add paging to datagrid without using dataview?
    Thanks!

    Toly, May 14, 2007

  2. Toly

    KyleK Guest

    Toly

    Not really sure about your question. Are you getting an error when you try
    to post the datagrid? Or do you want to know how to turn paging on?
    --
    Kyle Kelin
    ..NET Developer

    KyleK, May 17, 2007

  3. Toly

    Toly Guest

    Kylek,
    thank you for your reply, but I already solve this problem....
    What I tried to do is binding List (of object) to datagrid and enable
    paging, sorting after a binding..........

    Toly, May 17, 2007