Generics Type Intersection

Roedy Green

Daniel Pitts did an essay on Java generics type intersection. It is no
longer at this URL. It is available anywhere else?

Very good.

It was gone for at least four days. My link checker brought it to my
attention.

A service might be nice that simply presents a page of the form
"sorry we are down. we expect to be back up on yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm

You would not need to rely on your own server working at all to
arrange for it to take over, just a phone call or an email with a
code.

You would arrange with the service ahead of time so they would have a
nice logo image ready to go.

Daniele Futtorovic

Very good.

It was gone for at least four days. My link checker brought it to my
attention.

A service might be nice that simply presents a page of the form
"sorry we are down. we expect to be back up on yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm

HTTP 503, possibly with a proper Retry-After header?